Currently Adjust does not support Google 3rd party channel integrations. This is on the Adjust roadmap and will be available in the near future.
In the meantime, Bidalgo has developed a way to integrate your cohorted data into the Bidalgo platform. In order for this to work we require you to give Bidalgo permissions to view app-related data.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Menu → Account Settings.
- If the User email@example.com does not exist, go to Users > + Add User. Otherwise select the existing user.
- Enter the following fields:
- In email field enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role - Custom
- Click to select app access.
- Select the relevant app.
- Select Custom Access and select Google.