The following guide will walk you through the steps for granting Bidalgo access to your Apple Search Ads account.
In order to publish campaigns in Apple Search Ads , apple require to provide them with company details. In addition these details will appear in the invoice you will receive from Apple.
Please fill in the following :
- Client Name
- Order Number
- Buyer Name
- Buyer Email
- Billing Contact Email
- Login to your apple Search Ads account
- Choose the relevant account and go to account settings:
- Select the API tab and then click ‘Create API Certificate’
- Enter the following details and press the ‘Create’ button:
- API certificate name – The name of the certificate - e.g Bidalgo
- Option 1 :
- Choose ‘Account Admin’ option and click Create
- Option 2:
- Choose ‘Campaign group access’,relevant campaign group,Campaign Manager role option and click Create
- Select the created certificate and download it.
- Send your account manager the certificate by email.
Apple Search Ads Account ID
We need to get the group ID , when there is no use of groups the ID is the account id
When there is a single group per account navigate to top left corner and copy the account ID
When there is a use of group structure we need to get the relevant group ID