The following guide will walk you through the steps for granting Bidalgo access to your Apple Search Ads account.
In order to publish campaigns in Apple Search Ads, Apple requires providing them with company details. In addition these details will appear in the invoice you will receive from Apple.
Please fill in the following:
- Client Name
- Order Number
- Buyer Name
- Buyer Email
- Billing Contact Email
- Log in to your Apple Search Ads account.
- Choose the relevant account and go to your account settings:
- Select the API tab and then click ‘Create API Certificate’.
- Enter the following details and click the ‘Create’ button:
- API certificate name – The name of the certificate - e.g Bidalgo
- Option 1:
- Choose ‘Account Admin’ option and click Create.
- Option 2:
- Choose ‘Campaign group access’, the relevant campaign group, the Campaign Manager role option and click Create.
- Select the created certificate and download it.
- Send your account manager the certificate by email.
Apple Search Ads Account ID
We need to get the group ID, when there is no use of groups the ID is the account id.
When there is a single group per account, navigate to top left corner and copy the account ID.
When there is a use of group structure we need to get the relevant group ID.