The following guide will walk you through the steps for enabling the integration between Singular and Bidalgo.
You will not be able to continue with the integration until the integration between Singular and Facebook has been completed.
Step 2 - Configure Events
2.1 Select the relevant App.
2.2 Select to forward events "only if Install was attributed to Bidalgo".
2.3 Select all the relevant events to forward to Bidalgo.
- If the event contains a value , such as a revenue event you will also need to mark the "Send revenue" checkbox.
- Install event will be sent by default.
Step 3.3 - Custom Events Postbacks
We recommend adding the following events:
- 2nd /7th/30 day retention: This is important in order to track whether the user returns to the app. This could help predict the app’s future value and churn rate.
- Facebook Login: Shows whether the user logged in to the app with Facebook.
- Level Achieved: Shows which level the user is on.
- Complete Tutorial: Shows whether the user completed the tutorial.
In case you configure custom events , please notify your account manager at Bidalgo.