The following guide will walk you through the steps for enabling the integration between Singular and Bidalgo.
Step 2 - Configure Events
2.1 Select the relevant App
2.2 Select to forward events "Only if install was attributed to Bidalgo"
2.3 Select all the relevant events to forward to Bidalgo
- If the event contains a value , such as a revenue event you will also need to mark the "Send revenue" checkbox
- Install event will be sent by default
Step 3 - Custom Events Postbacks
We recommend adding the following events:
- 2nd /7th/30 day retention: This is important in order to track whether the user returns to the app. This could help predict the app’s future value and churn rate.
- Facebook Login: Shows whether the user logged in to the app with Facebook.
- Level Achieved: Shows which level the user is on.
- Complete Tutorial: Shows whether the user completed the tutorial.
In case you configure custom events , please notify your account manager at Bidalgo.