The following guide will walk you through the steps for enabling the integration between AppsFlyer and Bidalgo.
Step 2 - Provide Bidalgo Permission to View FB Data
This step will provide Bidalgo with access to Facebook/Bidalgo attributed data on the AF dashboard. While this step is not mandatory, it will provide Bidalgo with the ability to compare data between AF and Bidalgo.
- Under Configuration -> Integrated Partners search for Bidalgo.
- Under the Permission tab, provide Bidalgo with the permissions below.
Step 3 - Integrated Partners
- Enter the Mob Channel parameter on the 2 edit boxes. We recommend using the following format: <company Name>_<App Name>_<Platform>_FB. For example:
- IOS - Piedpiper_thebox_ios_FB
- Android - Piedpiper_thebox_android_FB
- Enable In-App Events Postback and select to add manually the relevant events. Please note that the following events are typically added:
- af_purchase - don't forget to select send Value
- af_level _achieved
1. "Map all SDK events"
If you'd like to forward S2S events to Bidalgo, do not select the "Map all SDK event option"
in order to map S2S. Uncheck the "Map all SDK events" checkbox and map all the required events one by one.
2.Unable to Find Purchase Event
If you are unable to locate the purchase event, it means that you have not configured the Appsflyer SDK to send these events. In order to configure it, follow the instructions at: https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/categories/201114756-SDK-Integrations.